- Seed oils in polyurethanes, adhesives and paints coatings and inks, polymers and composities. Market trends, current technology, major players.
Work Process Deconstruction
- Breakdown of multiple work processes in a payroll department that recently upgraded to PeopleSoft 9.1. Utilized Rummler-Brache principles to create Swim Lane Diagrams.
Paint and Coatings
- Chemicals, additives and formulations, top 10 paint brands, recent market dynamics are just a few elements of a recent analysis completed.
- Manufacturing, applications, industry structure and associations for this versatile solvent.
Innovation and Process Improvement
- Best practices and methodologies used by leading companies for innovation and process improvements.
- Impact on the US Chemical and petroleum industry. Technologies being used such as propane dehydrogenation (PDH).
Photo Voltaic Technologies
- Current and future
Insoluble Sulfur, Hydrogen Peroxide, Propylene Oxide, Specialty Cellulose
- Global analysis of technologies, players, competitors, and end-use markets
Bio-fuels, Bio-products & Bio-plastics
- Products such as biodiesel, ethanol, ethanol to ethylene, bio-gasoline, chemical intermediates, solvents used for paints and coatings.
R&D Processes in Industry
- Stage gate, Six Sigma, Scientific Methodology, Intellectual Property, Portfolio Management, Ideation and Innovation
- Global analysis of the trends, key players, environmental/regulator impact (REACH, Responsible Care, etc…
Chlorine, Caustic Soda, Bleach, Hydrochloric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sulfuric Acid Manufacturing and Markets
- Detailed analysis of chloro/alkali and sulfuric acid manufacturing and key players and market drivers.
- Breakdown of various business structures such as HR, Purchasing, Supply Chain, etc by key companies in the chemical industry.
- Complete analysis of Wave, Tidal and Wind energy generation for the United States and Europe.
- In-depth analysis on the 300 plus electrical utilities in the United States
- Energy produced from bio-materials such as bio-mass (forest and agriculture), cellulose and algae using technologies such as gasification, pyrolysis, reforming, enzymes and chemical reactions.